Overspending on Workplace First Aid?
Price Comparison Challenge
Why did 2,000 SoCal companies, with more than 100,000 employees, choose to get workplace first aid kits and supplies from a local independent rather than a mega national company?
First Aid 2000 is locally owned and operated. Trusted for 23 years. We don’t have the overhead of national companies and are more flexible.
Customers tell us they appreciate our multiple program options; they receive only one invoice, get top quality products, personal attention, and at least 50% pricing savings.
There are a few other things that separate us from larger competitors and customers appreciate:
- Industry-specific solutions
- Product descriptions and box quantity clearly listed. You will know exactly how much you are getting.
- No more small, medium or large refills that do not clearly state quantity purchased.
- No service charges. Rather than $26.95.
- No contracts. You are not locked into subpar service and higher prices with us.
- No kit cleaning charge $6.95 and no wipe to clean the kit with $6.95.
- And don’t forget, everyday prices are consistently 50% below competitors.
First Aid 2000 is the ultimate source for complete safety, first aid, PPE and disaster preparedness supplies. With all the new ANSI requirements to first aid kits, it pays to stay compliant. And in these uncertain times, cost savings have become more important than ever before.
We invite you to take our “Price Comparison Challenge”.
Simply email a recent invoice to Sales@fa2000ca.com and we’ll return a price comparison within 24 hours.
Or mail to:
First Aid 2000
Po Box 3148
Huntington Beach, California 92605
Please feel free to black out your current pricing. We only need to see the part numbers.
Look forward to speaking to you,
Save 50% or more over national companies. Take the challenge.
Simply upload a list of products with part numbers or an invoice with form below. We’ll return a price comparison within 24 hours. Black out current pricing if you wish. We just need to see part numbers and descriptions.
OK, let’s see how much we save.